Arrow was Cleopatra’s pet leopard who roamed the palace’s gardens at night. His striking blue eyes glow in the dark while he creeps through the exotic plants at midnight.
Leopards were worshipped by the ancient Egyptians and this regal cat was the king of the palace.
- Hand painted original artwork.
- Genuine leather exterior and trim.
- Top extended zip entry to central compartment.
- Inside zippered wall pocket, two multipurpose pockets.
- Two open pockets.
- Two full length outer compartments with magnetic closure.
- Rear has zippered pocket, slip in cell pocket.
- Removable fabric optical case and cosmetic pouch
- Removable metal logo keycharm.
- Double handle with handle drop of 12”.